Procurement typically includes
Taking in to account relevant agreements such Section 106 Agreements, Agreements for Lease and funding agreements, preparing:
Development Agreements or Project Agreements often with Local Authorities.
Section 38 Agreements, Section 104 Agreements
Bespoke amendments to JCT or NEC forms of building contracts (including contractor, contractor’s professional team and sub-contractor warranties, Contractor’s parent company guarantee/performance bond and professional consultant appointments including novations and warranties).
Primary and secondary schools, some with community facilities
- Sports pavilion and community centres
- Retail park units
- Major redevelopment and refurbishment of a residential block of flats in a listed building in London
- Various infrastructure works including land remediation works, highways works and public open space projects
- Mixed private and affordable housing developments
- Care home and extra care apartments development
- Construction documents for Agreements for Lease for retail units
- Design and installation of public art works
We welcome enquiries about all types of projects, including domestic.