Thank you for your interest in working for Davies and Partners Solicitors.
We are committed to delivering excellent service to our clients, and all of our employees share this core value. We are respectful of each other and embrace each other’s differences.
We are always looking for talented individuals who have a positive, forward-thinking attitude. In return, you can expect a professional, open atmosphere within which you can grow and develop.
If you think that you have what it takes to make a difference, please scroll down our current vacancies below and click on the link to apply.
Qualifying as a Solicitor: Training Contracts - LPC and SQE Routes – Applications Open – Closing Date: 31st May 2022
We are now recruiting for six full time Trainee Solicitors to start in September 2023 on a fixed term basis for two years to be based at our Gloucester and Bristol offices.
There are two routes to apply depending on your qualifications:
- For candidates who have a Law Degree or Non Law Degree & PGDL but have not completed their LPC, there is the option to complete their studies via the Solicitor Graduate Apprenticeship and SQE route through a recognised education provider, with qualifying work experience employment at Davies and Partners Solicitors Limited. This route will follow the same internal structure of the traditional Training Contract programme offering training in 4 legal departments of the Company amounting to qualifying work experience.
- For candidates who have a Law Degree or PGDL and have completed or will have completed their LPC by September 2023, there is the option to complete their qualification through the work-based Training Contract offering training in 4 legal departments of the Company.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Class 2:1 or above Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB) or Non-Law Degree with (PGDL) or equivalent UK qualification in compliance with SRA Degree requirements at the date of application;
- able to work independently and within a team environment;
- possess good interpersonal skills;
- remain positive when working under pressure; and
- have a methodical approach to solving problems and routine tasks.
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: In line with SRA minimum recommendations
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 31st May 2022
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD DURING WEEK COMMENCING: 13th June 2022
Please apply by selecting the appropriate Application Form for LPC or SQE.