Our team acts for National and regional clients in the energy business and has developed the experience to understand the specific property needs of this sector.
The team has specialist knowledge in the following areas:
• easements and wayleaves
• site purchases
• leases and lease renewals
• planning consents and other planning issues.
These skills enable the team to deal with all property related matters arising from:
• major new infrastructure projects
• upgrading and renewal of existing transmission pipelines and cables
• provision of new utility supplies to commercial and residential developments
• protection of existing pipes and cables
Working together with other specialist departments within the firm and with our clients’ surveyors and engineers, our Utilities team can achieve the successful completion of any energy project in a timely and cost effective manner. We understand the importance of up-to-date management information and offer weekly reports on an individual project and overall instruction basis.
Our team provides a professional high quality service, underpinned by legal knowledge and best practice, enhanced by a real understanding of the practical considerations relevant to energy sector businesses.
Meet the team