Corporate: Company commercial
Davies and Partners Corporate and Commercial team will help ensure you make the right choices now, to guarantee a foundation for growth and security in years to come.
Our strong corporate and commercial team is committed to developing business partnerships founded on trust and sound commercial acumen. We mix the very best legal advice with our hands-on experience of the commercial environment at senior management level.
We bring a clear business perspective to the full range of traditional commercial matters including:
- company formations and joint ventures
- management buyouts,
- corporate and Venture Capital finance.
Our team has substantial specialist knowledge in new, developing areas, in particular in the protection of Intellectual Property Rights, know-how, design rights, licensing and the generation of bespoke contracts and documentation.
We work in partnership with our clients who include individual business people; small owner managed businesses and publicly quoted companies, many of them from the service sector.
Legal 500 2009: "Tom Brennan, chairman of Davies and Partners and head of its corporate and commercial practice, is praised by clients as 'consistently excellent'. The team has specialist knowledge of IP rights."
Meet the team
To download Corporate, our latest informative newsletter please click here
Read our latest articles:
- Acquiring a UK Business - click here
- Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) Options Overview - click here
- First First Director to be Disqualified by the Competition and Markets Authority click here
- Consumer Rights Act 2015 click here
- Time Frame to Strike off Reduced click here
- Changes in the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 click here
- Succession - The Elephant in the Room - click here
- Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 - click here
- Deepa Darji considers the importance of keeping Director Service Addresses up to date at Companies House click here
- What's in a Franchise? - David Robinson advises on what to look out for when considering setting up a franchise business click here
- Are your Articles of Association Up to Date? Click here to read
- Penalty or Liquidated damages? Click here to read